Just an extraordinary girl freaking out.
punkd+
JIAjia PIpi; [PINKPINK!]
fantastic14
21febby`91
DHS twoIntense05 [we're too hot t handle-]

I need my daily dose of..
purples; HappyHouse; XiaoBaiLong; jellies; chocies; Gelato icies; moneymoney; MTV; MSN; ANTM; girlies; Frenchy words

DISCLAIMER-
I give up, I WANT A HANDPHONE! =(

linkage+

alika; CT; joyjoy; pupu; twin
eunice; jun ting; soolin; xinrong; ying xiu; yun jing; ziying
xiao wei kor; zhenming kor
joanne; yilin
kennysia; xiaxue

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

you love me?+

linkage+

FOX black&white offshoulder top; tinted shades; mingxing-looking jacket; BILLABONG black&pink trucker cap; rugged jeans!; bangles; charm bracelets; VON DUTCH-looking tote bag

Friday, October 28, 2005

Today was a pretty emotional day.

Everyone, okay majority of the class, broke down. This is it, the final day of 2Intense/1Immortal; no more next time.

All the fine art [currently perfected by Huan Jun] of pissing tchers ,
...the waving of middle fingers behind tchers' backs,
...when we assured tchers that the bell had rung and the lesson was over, when it was 10mins before the lesson ends,
...when we insist that we had put our assignments in the lockers,
...and then the perfect art of reverse psychology; turning the finger back at the tcher and accusing them of 'misplacing' our assignments,
...when we made a certain tcher cry,
...when Serene was crazily chasing Agnes arnd the classroom,
...when someone left the drink stall's mugs outside the window last year,
...when Huan Jun was humping Timmy and he errected,
...when Huan Jun kept shouting 'Are you gay?' t TTG and Tan YC, and they just stared blankly at him,
...when WX and Serene bullied Jason and made him cry,

etcetc.

There will never be another class like 2I. Never.

I love you all <3


Thanks for accepting me even though I wasn't perfect, even though I was irritating. Thanks for always being there for me.

Thank you 2I (=


au revoir~smoke gets in my eyes+
9:58 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com