Just an extraordinary girl freaking out.
punkd+
JIAjia PIpi; [PINKPINK!]
fantastic14
21febby`91
DHS twoIntense05 [we're too hot t handle-]

I need my daily dose of..
purples; HappyHouse; XiaoBaiLong; jellies; chocies; Gelato icies; moneymoney; MTV; MSN; ANTM; girlies; Frenchy words

DISCLAIMER-
I give up, I WANT A HANDPHONE! =(

linkage+

alika; CT; joyjoy; pupu; twin
eunice; jun ting; soolin; xinrong; ying xiu; yun jing; ziying
xiao wei kor; zhenming kor
joanne; yilin
kennysia; xiaxue

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

you love me?+

linkage+

FOX black&white offshoulder top; tinted shades; mingxing-looking jacket; BILLABONG black&pink trucker cap; rugged jeans!; bangles; charm bracelets; VON DUTCH-looking tote bag

Sunday, October 30, 2005

The stupid friendster in my comp just keep shutting down by it's own, therefore I can't accept nor create testimonials, and I can't upload all the beauutiful photos we took on the final day of our sec2 life.



OH FREAK.


au revoir~smoke gets in my eyes+
2:45 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com