Just an extraordinary girl freaking out.
punkd+
JIAjia PIpi; [PINKPINK!]
fantastic14
21febby`91
DHS twoIntense05 [we're too hot t handle-]

I need my daily dose of..
purples; HappyHouse; XiaoBaiLong; jellies; chocies; Gelato icies; moneymoney; MTV; MSN; ANTM; girlies; Frenchy words

DISCLAIMER-
I give up, I WANT A HANDPHONE! =(

linkage+

alika; CT; joyjoy; pupu; twin
eunice; jun ting; soolin; xinrong; ying xiu; yun jing; ziying
xiao wei kor; zhenming kor
joanne; yilin
kennysia; xiaxue

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

you love me?+

linkage+

FOX black&white offshoulder top; tinted shades; mingxing-looking jacket; BILLABONG black&pink trucker cap; rugged jeans!; bangles; charm bracelets; VON DUTCH-looking tote bag

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hah, just finished talking t Shi Ning ovr the phone. She's coming ovr later t study. (=

Anw, I shall post a part of our conversation:

JM: SHI NING!!! YOU GOT WATCH XIAOBAILONG YESTERDAY RIGHT!!
SN: yes yes...
JM: OMG, HE LOST HIS VIRGINITY!! Mingzhu is soooo lucky lah.
SN: yeah but he very evil lor.
JM: but ayy, you all cannot blame him la. Must blame ShuiLingLong for playing with his heart lor. So evil.
SN: yes, but ai shi bu ke yi mian qiang de!
JM: but XiaoBaiLong's so shuai!!
[obv I was getting abit carried away here]
SN: okay okay la.
JM: ya, then got see the part where he pulled Mingzhu onto his lap?! SO AHHHHH RIGHT?!
SN: really? I thought he very rough leh.

okay, and then Shi Ning and I broke up in laughter, 'cos if we were t sit and watch the show together last night, it would look so ironical: me shrieking ovr him, and Shi Ning commenting how rough he can get.

Wow. Teehee.

************************************
I shall post a converstion with Aggy this morning:


AG: show me the 6pack photo
JM: what 6pack photo
AG: oi
AG: gnd
AG: i feel like sleeping
JM: oh
JM: cui peng arh
JM: hahhahahahahahahahaa
JM: aiyoyo
JM: he so shuai
AG: zz
JM: i feel FAINT
JM: shuai until cannot shuai u know
AG: go and die
JM: alicia used PHOTOSHOP t put my face next t his
JM: SO SPASTIC
JM: hahahahahhahahahaa
AG: WTF.
AG: let me see
JM: too bad it's in the other comp
JM: HHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
AG: it must suck
JM: BLEAH.
AG: ...
AG: SEE? I ALWAYS KNEW U DIDNT HAF A SIX PACK PHOTO
AG: HAH!
JM: I DON'T
JM: BUT I CAN SEE
JM: I HAVE XRAY EYES
JM: somemore in the show

JM: xbl always wear tight tight clothes de
JM: can see his 6packs
JM: u jealous? (+
AG: gnd la
AG: he doesnt haf one
JM: u know he has
AG: know he doesnt
AG: DOESNT!
JM: like real
JM: cui peng has em
JM: can see one
AG: slap you
JM: his clothes hor
AG: YALAH
JM: got pop pop pop pop pop pop 6packs
JM: hahahaha
AG: most ppl wif 6-packs are ugly
JM: yeah right, they are shuai, and YOU KNOW IT
AG: YAH, SHUAI LIKE JASON RIGHT?
JM: jason lee? my gosh.
AG: JASON LEE YAN XUN
JM: jason lee? i think he looks uglier than tommay san
JM: aiyoyo
AG: YEA AND HE HAS 6PACKS
JM: NOT ALL 6 PACKS PPL ARE SHUAI, BUT ALL SHUAI PPL HAS SIX PACKS (=
JM: okay I just contradicted myself i think
AG: YUP. MOST ARE UGLY. INCLUDING CHUI PENG
AG: rubbish
AG: ZAI RUI DOESN'T HAVE 6PACKS
AG: confirm
AG: oh ya, he isn't shuai.
JM: DUH
JM: where got shuai?!
AG: YOU SAY ONE OKAY
JM: whose that idiot who said that, I demand t know.
AG: U POOT
JM: hahahahahaahhaha
JM: OH SHIT
JM: MY COMP HUNG AT THE CUI PENG'S WEBSITE
AG: RETARD, what an ugly website.
JM: SHUT UP U TARDRE
AG: WAT
AG: ZHONG SE QING YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JM: huh? where got?
AG: GOT!
AG: u want cui peng dont want me!
AG: U ARSE
JM: lalala ayy u know this is the only conversation window thats working.
JM: all my other windows hung
JM: u jinx
AG: HAHAHAHHAAHA
AG: your com only wants u to talk to me!
AG: your com loves me and only me! ME ME ME
AG: WHEEEEEE
AG: HAH! U JEALOUS?
AG: :P
AG: RETARDED! my frens dp is xbl
AG: WTF.
AG: WTF WTF.
AG: KILL ALL OF YOU
JM: which friend?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!
AG: dun tell u
AG: :P
AG: one jm is enough for me
JM: WHICH FRIEND
AG: a friend
AG: so tired, im going ta sleep
AG: nites




SIGH;
shall go bathe now.


au revoir~smoke gets in my eyes+
11:17 AM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com