Bro: is that XiaoBaiLong going t appear again?Jm: YES DUH!!Bro: but he will turn evil in the end right?Jm: yeah so evil that he have t turn evil hor!Bro: then what is his evil name?Jm: what evil name?!Bro: yeah! all the evil villains always have evil names what.Cousin: yeah lor, and XiaoBaiLong doesn't really sound that intimidating.-.-"
ok lor, let his evil name be DaBaiLong la, happy? bleah.
............................................................................OMG OMG OMG OH MY GOSH.
CANDIS PANG JUST STARTED AN AUDIO CONVERSATION WITH ME OVER MSN!!!!
I THOUGHT IT WOULDN'T WORK BECAUSE, I DON'T HAVE A DAMN MICROPHONE. BUT SUDDENLY...
CANDIS' FREAKING VOICE SUDDENLY STREAMED OUT FROM MY SPEAKERS, I nearly got a heart attack, thanks ah Candis.
............................................................................and
oh oh oh, XBL made his appearance on tv TODAY!! I'm so happy, evryone please queue up outside my house tnight and I'll distribute free cans of Jolly Shandy (=
and doesn't he look
sooooooooooo freaking cute when he's jealous? ahhhh...
^^
au revoir~smoke gets in my eyes+
8:02 PM