Just an extraordinary girl freaking out.
punkd+
JIAjia PIpi; [PINKPINK!]
fantastic14
21febby`91
DHS twoIntense05 [we're too hot t handle-]

I need my daily dose of..
purples; HappyHouse; XiaoBaiLong; jellies; chocies; Gelato icies; moneymoney; MTV; MSN; ANTM; girlies; Frenchy words

DISCLAIMER-
I give up, I WANT A HANDPHONE! =(

linkage+

alika; CT; joyjoy; pupu; twin
eunice; jun ting; soolin; xinrong; ying xiu; yun jing; ziying
xiao wei kor; zhenming kor
joanne; yilin
kennysia; xiaxue

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

you love me?+

linkage+

FOX black&white offshoulder top; tinted shades; mingxing-looking jacket; BILLABONG black&pink trucker cap; rugged jeans!; bangles; charm bracelets; VON DUTCH-looking tote bag

Monday, September 26, 2005

Sobs.

Oh WHY? Why did XiaoBaiLong break Mingzhu's heart?!

Sobs.

Is ShuiLingLong really that great? She's like an ultra spoilt brat in front of her 'Long2 Wang2 Die1 Die1'. She and Li Bin shld eloped t a far far away land [perhaps t Singapore? or Africa.] and just get out of the show. Because they are spoiling everything.

Sniffsniff.

Okay, anw, I've got mighty mighty good news! (=

Here goes...


I BOUGHT I WEEKLY! WITH CUI PENG'S INTERVIEW AND FANTASTIC PHOTOS OF HIM!!

There! Must clap hor! *clap clap*

Oh my oh my. Oh boy oh boy. Oh gosh oh gosh.

Why must ShuiLingLong and Mingzhu fight ovr who shld marry XiaoBaiLong? Shoo, let me marry him (=

and if you're gonna say whether will he want me in the first place or not, well let me tell you now t go and sleep and don't dash my fairytale dreams.

One can always dream can't they? (=


au revoir~smoke gets in my eyes+
9:26 PM

Comments: Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com