I love Mid Autumn Festivals.
DHS celebrated MAF on Friday night, till 8.30pm. so early right?! siao, whatsmore the entire evening was dedicated t tchers singing oldies and us sianning arnd. evn though it was great fun t be swaying t the music with the class, WE DIDN'T GET T DANCE!!
not that I can dance, but it's great fun!!
last year was much, much better. the entire school get t stand up and make some noise, and they let us listen t nicenice songs, yesyes there was the old-school lemon tree song too but hey, BETTER THAN THE SONGS WE HEARD ON FRIDAY YES?! call me mei jian shi or what, but I nvr heard those songs that the tchers sang in my entire life.
but the night redeemed itself because:
1) we sensibly bought lightsticks at Parkway Building t amuse ourselves. 6 for a dollar! so pretty and cheap yes? ^^ several of us evn hooked the lightsticks onto our ears. I hooked mine onto my circlecircle earring. =D
oh, and did you see many of us were wearing
PURPLE lightsticks!! omg omg omg, I nearly went crazy.
2) the majority of the class stood up and sang and swayed along with the oldies. we were really bonding with one another that evening. Aggy and I had fun poking lightsticks into the others' eyes since both of us went practically insane with the lightsticks. =D
3) we had funfunfun going wild that night. yippee!
4) Johnny * was sitting diagonally behind me!!!
yes, although last year was undenialbly [aiyah dunno how t spell] better; the whole school went crazy, and the whole thing ended at 10+, not the ridiculously early dismissal it was this year. bleah.
so, even though I was this siao charbor with this absurd purple lightstick hanging on my ear, I was soo myself, and I love it. those paiseh-ness, awkwardness, and bitches bitching behind our backs, all that aside! they cannot spoil our mood (=
anw, BX RX TP and some of the class were mad.
the whole school was eeriely dimmed, so those who went back t the class first were hatching a evilevil plan t scare the mooncakes out of the innocent rest of the class.
they closed the doors, windows, and switched off the lights. and when the rest of us opend the door, they suddenly shouted Boo! in an attempt t scare us. Aggy was evn sitting right in front of the door, adorned with lightsticks, t scare us all. poor Jazreen was crying aft that. tsktsk so evil!
yes, I dunno why but, the entire class in our beloved dirty-green [yes thanks t TTG the alien] classroom at 9pm. emotions started welling up. 2I had been tgt for so long [okay maybe not that long, about 2yrs only la] and had been thru so many horrible stuff [think English lessons] and soon we're gonna split and leave this classroom. yes next MAF we won't be celebrating it tgt as a class anymore. sobs.
so, Rosey, Feloh, Yahan and Alika and I went t take 158. in the bus I was moaning for a boyfriend, and Yahan asked what type would I like.
looking back at what I said, I think I go find eBay also cannot find.
-sing well
-plays the guitar
-hopefully not in bball
-trytrytry t play the saxophone
-must have 6packs
-must not be big sized like a
gorilla-must be shuai and sexy, unknowingly
-
THINK THAT PURPLE IS NOT INTERNATIONAL GAY COLOR [yeahyeah guys liking purple is gay I must admit but no need t keep telling me la okay!]
-not materialistic
-be able t tahan my wildness and laugh at my lamelame jokes.
-be romantic (=
and the list goes on.
ultimately, my ideal boyfriend must be as fun as Agnes, but as sentimental as Alika. and he must NOT be like Feloh in anyway. duh! or he must be gay.
anw, Mooncake Festival was generally fun, because I was with twoI, duh! heehee I love twoI soooo much.
and thn aft I got back home, I thought: what with one of us got a teminal disease? it'll be undoubtly devastating. BUT thn I thought evn deeper, t us twoI will just be a part of our secondary school life, but t that person, twoI
is part of the end of her life. there! my brilliant thinking process~
so let's all make twoI a memorable memory. or journey. hold my hand please, I'm scared.
(=
au revoir~smoke gets in my eyes+
11:18 PM