okay, I managed t get home at 7.03pm, missing only 3mins of the show which, fortunately, did not show XiaoBaiLong. ^^
and I ran from the bus stop like hell la. Bleah.
Okay, Feicui hugged XiaoBaiLong!! I was eating my dinner, and Feicui was talking talking t XiaoBaiLong in this dark creepy forest at night, then suddenly she was lying on his chest. !!!!!!! and XiaoBaiLong hugged her back!! OMG, that must be like, the most sensual thing in the entire show so far? ahhh...
oh and that reminds me. Eva said at 10pm on ChannelU there'll be this commercial with Cui Peng inside. I've just gotta watch!! Oh boy oh boy.
OKAY back t the topic. oh yeah, I nearly ran arnd the house clutching my head yelling nonstop. ARGH I want XBL XBL XBL XBL XBL XBL XBL XBL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ahem um sorry I lost control. hee.
anw, I was super pissed off when just half an hour later, Feicui was hugging that damn Li Bin instead. NO. Wth is wrong with her?! Doesn't she know that if you step on two boats you will sink? And how can she do that t XBL?! Omg if I have a giraffe with me I'd surely slap her with that.
I'm lazy t talk about the show further, but just t add on that if XBL wasn't in the show, I'd probably wldn't watch it. It's stressful enough t handle with the stress in school alrdy [think Tan YC's MATH TEST, I'm sooo gonna kill him, or myself. whatever] and when I come home, I switch on the tv just t see another episode of Yan Cheng being a darn fool and Li Bin being...whatever horrible- french fries?
And of course, I wld always get into a state of hypothermia when XBL appears on the screen.
I would go crazy.Maybe I AM crazy. Man, what's with Johnny* and XBL?! Someone whack me with a fat banana please.
Sigh, nvm, ther's always tmrw t look forward t: XBL and Mingzhu r going t be together!! (=
And pretty pretty please let me find my wallet and hp. Oh brother. =X
au revoir~smoke gets in my eyes+
8:16 PM