Just an extraordinary girl freaking out.
punkd+
JIAjia PIpi; [PINKPINK!]
fantastic14
21febby`91
DHS twoIntense05 [we're too hot t handle-]

I need my daily dose of..
purples; HappyHouse; XiaoBaiLong; jellies; chocies; Gelato icies; moneymoney; MTV; MSN; ANTM; girlies; Frenchy words

DISCLAIMER-
I give up, I WANT A HANDPHONE! =(

linkage+

alika; CT; joyjoy; pupu; twin
eunice; jun ting; soolin; xinrong; ying xiu; yun jing; ziying
xiao wei kor; zhenming kor
joanne; yilin
kennysia; xiaxue

---------------
design by
dancingupastorm

you love me?+

linkage+

FOX black&white offshoulder top; tinted shades; mingxing-looking jacket; BILLABONG black&pink trucker cap; rugged jeans!; bangles; charm bracelets; VON DUTCH-looking tote bag

Friday, September 23, 2005

Don't you just hate prying parents? When you're using the comp, they linger behind you, trying t check out what you are doing. They peek into your conversations over MSN, they peep into your blog entries, they check out what websites you are at blablabla.

I'm not saying parents are wrong t be concerned over what their children are doing online. Ass a matter of fact, I admit teenagers have rather raging hormones and nowadays going t porn websites is as easy as flushing the toilet.

BUT, parents these days are so paranoid over the Internet, that if you're caught blogging they would take away your comp, lock you up in the storeroom and feed you bread and water for 3 days.

I know my parents do. To them, MSN is strictly only for idle chatting, and blogging is equivilent t murdering the teachers. Commit any of these crimes and risk getting castrated. [postnote: I just watched poor Xiang Hai kena castrated by the evil emperor in the episode on Mid Atutum Festival night, recorded by dear Alika, and I must say, I'm damn glad I wasn't a guy back in the whatevr ulu century of the Eunuchs. Still, if there's such thing as reincarnation, I wouldn't rmbr would I? There goes -.-] Their mentalities are so rigid, I reckon if you throw a hammer the hammer will shatter. You can't blame me for being so throughly worked up over parents who try t pry into my stuff. I'm one of those people who simply CANNOT STAND people invading my privacy. Do that and I'll scream your ass off.

My dad, is the most horribly-corrupted man in Pasir Ris. My mum, the most beauutiful angel on planet Earth.

He never does try t understand me. Never. I've been fighting the war of MSN with him for the past few years. Since I was p5, he banned MSN. He even deleted it from the comp several times before I got smarter and started using a password t protect my account. To him, MSN = idle chatting. When I told him that there are alot more uses for MSN than simply 'idle chatting', he tells me t spare him all this crap. And when I started blogging, he acted as though I just killed TTG or something. MY TOES.

My mum? She doesn't mind, full stop (=

I can't stand my father. Once upon a time I rmbred our relationship was super close, t the point that even my mum got abit jealous. We did evrything tgt, and he used t feed me milk and I would spit the milk at him. Such was the happy days last time. THEN, my brother came. And I was chucked into the bin.

When I was young I rebelled just t get attention from them. Now I rebel just for the heck of it.

So fast forward t present day. I seriously doubt one fine day I would sit down next t him and tell him about my life, bit by bit. I wouldn't do that in my entire life unless someone whacked me with a fat banana and causing me t lose my senses. Otherwise, I wouldn't talk t my father at all except t retort 'Whatevers' when he's getting at me.

I used t be a very innocent girl last time. When I accidentally pointed the infamous finger at my classmates last time, they would shriek at me like banshees. And I would go 'What? What did I do?!' and I was fascinated by how tall and proud my middle finger is compared t the rest of the fingers. Come t think of it I was totally naive and retared. Still, I was a happy happy girl in the family; I was JOY t the world okay. ^^

Then I came t DHS and met Kaka Pupu Vava Joyjoy Irene Serene Feloh and the rest. My life brightend up like the sun and I began my crazy wild personality. twoI was certainly open, and I like it that way. If I were t go crazy, no one would go 'Heck she’s so spastic, that’s a crime!' and if I were t go fanatical, no one [I hope] wld go 'Damn she's so desperate, I wish I could de-limbed her and abandon her body parts at City Hall.' It's just me and my moods. And I'm so glad the class knows it. Yah yah I'm branded a retard and the like. But I know you guys r kidding...right? =P

You'd better!

Oh I'm gonna miss twoI alot. You know, I don't think I would mind giving up XiaoBaiLong t let us all be together longer. ^^


au revoir~smoke gets in my eyes+
10:15 PM

Comments:
Tales Backed By Web, Comics
Richard Kelly, writer and director of the upcoming SF apocalyptic film Southland Tales , told SCI FI Wire that the movie is supported by Web sites and a series of graphic novels that will flesh out the movie's ...

This is a very tasteful and informative blog.

Why not come to our cad drafting site that contains interesting aspects on the subject of cad drafting ?

Thanks a lot, keep up the great blogging and have a great day!
 
Post a Comment
Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com